Friday, March 25, 2011

Reflection

On top of the above, create a Page/Post in the blog where you discuss (between 150 to 200 words) your experience in accomplishing this task. It should include the following:
What you enjoyed most when working on this task?
What were some challenges you faced?
Describe ONE area that you think you could do better if given the opportunity to do it again.

I enjoyed myself when i got to go out of the house and walk around looking at the scenery around my house.
It was raining because of the rain i had to postpone some of the trips to some places. And sometime I could not go there as i had to go out with my family so i had to manage my time carefully.
I would have done better in the little guilin, because it rained i could not go there but if i had the chance to do it again i would want to go there and take some pictures of the scenery there

No comments:

Post a Comment